Refund and Cancellation Policy
At Designingwala.com, we strive to provide our clients with the best possible printing experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order for any reason, please contact our customer service department. Our representative will document your complaint and create a ticket for your reference.
1. We accept return or reprint only if the products are damaged or absolutely can not be used, customer received wrong order, or the products are substantially different from the proof.
2 An order must be deemed, by a member of our staff, damaged, erroneous, or unusable to be reprinted.
3. Your entire order, or the entire affected portion of the order, must be returned before we will reprint it.
4. We reprint using customer’s originally artwork, if artwork need to be changed then it is consider new order.
5. Because all orders are customized, minor color and shape variation from the proof or artwork is normal in printing industry, thus Designingwala will not issue refund or reprint base on the minor difference.
6. Refunds are not given for products in the customer’s possession greater than 30 calendar days.
7. The design fee will not be refunded on any orders which required design.
Designingwala.com will reproduce color from submitted print-ready files as closely as possible, but cannot exactly match color and density (as viewed in a 5000K light booth). Because of inherent limitations with the printing process, as well as neighboring image ink requirements, the accuracy of color reproduction is not guaranteed. By placing an order with Designingwala.com you agree to this limitation. We will try our best to match the gradient density of each color, but we accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece. Under no circumstances will a reprint be honored for color variations that have occurred during the printing process. We are not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs that you approve. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density. Application of UV coating may effect or change the appearance of the printed colors. We are not liable for the final color appearance of a UV coated product.
No Liability for Errors
Designingwala.com is not liable for errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons:
Misspelling, Graphics, Bleeds, Grammar, Damage Fonts, Punctuation, Wrong cuts, Incorrect or Missing Folds, Die Lines, Crop Marks, Transparency, Overprint, Cracks on Folds, Finished Product Size. Designingwala.com does not make any changes on customer files.
Overprint and Underprint Policy
Due to the gang run method that Designingwala.com uses, we cannot guarantee that every order will be the exact number of items which was ordered. Designingwala.com can only guarantee that it will come within plus or minus 10% of the number of items ordered.
All complaints must be registered within 24 hours of receipt of your final printing job. If we determine that your job contains manufacturing errors and/or defects, we will rerun your job at no charge.
All materials we create in producing your printed product are the property of Designingwala.com. Although these materials will NOT be sold or given to any other party, we reserve the right to distribute free samples of your printed product. Please note that your printed product or images used for your printed product will not be used in any national advertising without your prior written consent.